Uget (formerly urlgfe) is a Free and Open Source download manager written in GTK+ , it has many of features like easy-to-use , cross-platform (Windows & GNU/Linux) , support pause and resume , classify download , every category has an independent configuration , and more …
Since version 1.6, uget has following features:
1. support for Torrent and Metalink file (with aria2 plug-in).
2. support for application indicator.
3. It can do speed limit control per download.
4. It can sort downloads by column in “All” category.
5. add scheduler.
6. add new plug-in that support aria2 version >= 1.10.
7. add new timestamp columns – “Added On” and “Completed On”.
8. add configure option “–with-gtk3″ to enable GTK+3 support.
9. add Belarusian translation file (Mihas Varantsou)
10. move web site from http://urlget.sourceforge.net/ to http://uget.visuex.com/
Ubuntu user can use this ppa to install Uget:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install uget