The popular Ubuntu configuring tool Ubuntu Tweak just released version 0.7.0 ‘Precise Tweak’ just one day before the final release of Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin.
New version adds more settings to easy tweaking your desktop and the UI is friendlier than before. See the main feature:
- Four great features have returned: App Center, Source Center, Templates and Scripts
- Source Center is integrated with PPA Purge feature and App Center with “Installed Apps” view
- Improved Janitor with cleaning apps cache
- Global fuzzy search
- QuickLists Editor to edit the Unity Launcher
- Login settings for 12.04
- More Unity settings and new Workspace settings
Read the release note on Ubuntu Tweak blog
Install Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.0 in Ubuntu 12.04 Precise and 11.10 Oneiric:
You can download Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.0 from.
Or, install Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.0 from Ubuntu Tweak Stable PPA. Run following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Screenshots of ‘Precise Tweak’: