The popular Ubuntu configuring tool Ubuntu Tweak just released a stable version 0.6.0 few hours ago.
Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 brings Unity Settings for configuring Launcher, Dash, and Panel.
Now, Ubuntu Tweak is fully plug-able, this means everyone can write extension (or plugin) for Ubuntu Tweak
Here are the changes in Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.0:
- Brand new UI and interaction focus on better looking and easy to use
- Supports the latest Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot and well integrated with system
- Every part of Ubuntu Tweak is plug-able, this make Ubuntu Tweak more powerful then ever before
- Janitor keeps your system clean
- Overview makes you know your system better
Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.0 Release Note in blog.ubuntu-tweak.com
Install Ubuntu Tweak 0.6.0
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric user add the stable ppa via:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Source code and .DEB for all versions are available