This is a Ubuntu One indicator plugin displaying current Ubuntu One synchronization state on system-tray area.
- Shows when syncdaemon is offline, idle, synchronizing or having some error condition. This is reflected by the icons in the indicator.
- Shows current state name, metadata queue length and content queue lenght.
- Attempts to calculate ETA for metadata queue.
- Shows current quota usage. Has a disconnect/connect menu entry that asks syncdaemon to perform these actions.
- Upon receiving the notification about a published file it will add the entry to ‘Recently Published Files’ menu.
- Clicking on the menu entry will copy the public URL to the clipboard (this is virtually non-discoverable unless you read this line).
Recently, Ubuntu One Indicator released version 1.0 and source code’s available on
For Ubuntu 12.04 Precise,built Ubuntu One indicator packages. Execute following commands in terminal to install in Ubuntu 12.04:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rye/ubuntuone-extras sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install indicator-ubuntuone