Since Ubuntu turned to Unity desktop in Natty, the old “Connect to Server…” was moved to Nautilus file browser’s file menu. This simple tutorial will show you how to ssh, ftp, http access to remote server within Nautilus.
Incoming search terms:
- How to Install Gnome-Pie 0.6.5 in Ubuntu 15.10, 15.04, 14.04
- How to Install Podcast Client ‘Vocal’ in Ubuntu 14.04
- Ubuntu 15.04: different wallpapers on each workspace
- Install Missing Session Icons/logos for Ubuntu 14.04/14.10 Login Screen
- XFCE 4.12 Finally Released After 2 Years and 10 Months of Work