The Compiz Fusion Icon is a simple indicator applet for starting and controlling Compiz Fusion. Upon launch, it will attempt to start Compiz Fusion automatically. You may need to select a window decorator, if one does not appear.
The options in picture:
- Settings Manager
- Launches the Compizconfig Settings Manager.
- Emerald Theme Manager
- Launches the Emerald Theme Manager.
- Reload Window Manager
- Reloads the current window manager.
- Select Window Manager
- Allows you to switch between window managers.
- Compiz Options
- Allows you to enable Indirect Rendering or Loose Binding.
- Select Window Decorator
- Allows you to choose which window decorator Compiz uses.
- Closes the Compiz Fusion Icon, but does not end your Compiz Fusion session.
You can find Compiz Fusion under Applications -> System Tools -> Compiz Fusion Icon. If not installed, run following to install:
sudo apt-get install fusion-icon
Add the indicator into auto-start programs at login, head to
System -> Preferences -> Startup Applications and type fusion-icon in