Dragon Player is a multimedia player where the focus is on simplicity, instead of features. Dragon Player does one thing, and only one thing, which is playing multimedia files. It’s simple interface is designed not to get in your way and instead empower you to simply play multimedia files.
- Simple Interface
- Resuming videos: Starts playing a video where you were watching it last time
- Support for subtitles: Automatically loads subtitles with the matching name
- Video display settings (brightness, contrast)
- Due to using Solid and Phonon DragonPlayer is independent of any multimedia framework or hardware abstraction layer.
- Supports playing CDs and DVDs
Dragon Player is available in Ubuntu universe repository, install it using Ubuntu Software Center or:
sudo apt-get install dragonplayer